Who We Are
Since 1985, Interliance Energy has been providing world-class Enterprise Operating Systems, Advisory and Operational Support, and ensuring that organizations are prepared and ready for emergencies of all types.
What Makes Us Different?
We realized that most consulting firms either focus too narrowly on one aspect of business, spread themselves too thin across every sector they can, or simply "copy/paste" from previous projects. Our approach, however, combines our strategic expertise with a highly-specialized experience in managing energy firms safely, efficiently, and with direction.
How We Support Energy
We are the complete solution for risk prevention & mitigation, emergency response, and operational excellence.
Our unique approach is based on providing real-world solutions to any problem your organization faces while driving bottom-line results!
The Interliance Team was instrumental in developing a management system with the robust tools needed to support our organization
Interliance’s integrated response management systems were crucial in allowing our well control provider to execute a successful outcome to this catastrophe
I've worked with all of the top consulting names before, but nobody delivered real results for me like Interliance. They don't make plans that go in binders on a shelf, they gave me a realistic strategy and supported us in every step of execution.
The True Cost of Safety
Most organizations view safety as a reactive response – but without the critical investment in management systems, organizations of every size face significant human and financial risk.
SANTA BARBARA PIPELINE SPILL
- $65M incident cost line item impact on quarterly filing (reducing distributable cash flow by 27%)
- 3.3% drop in share value over 5 days
- $1M fine
- Additional undisclosed cost of incident, remediation, and insurance estimated at $1-5M
URBAN DRILLING INCIDENT
- $1M aggregate EPA fines over five years
- $1.3M lawsuit settlement with county of Los Angeles
MULTIPLE DRILLING INCIDENTS
- $9.5M penalty from DOJ for false/improper safety reporting
- $0.7M community service requirement due to multiple incidents stemming from systemic breakdown of controls
REFINERY PROCESS UNIT EXPLOSION
- $2.4M fine
- Additional undisclosed cost of incident, remediation, and insurance estimated at $5-10M
AND MANY MORE
The avoidable cost of safety is hundreds of millions of dollars each year. Are you prepared for the unexpected?